Folding Arm Actuators
Precision-designed for improved performance, durability and flexibility, our Folding Arm Actuator range is CE-marked for smoke control use as well as visually appealing.
This range of folding arm actuators is a ventilation revolution, offering safe, reliable opening in under 60 seconds and enabling wide opening angles. Folding arm actuators are ideal for smoke control systems and are available from Easivent exclusively in the UK.
The Easivent Folding arm actuators are energy-efficient and weather resistant, offering wide opening angles with rapid opening and closing times. With testing to EN 12101, the folding arm actuator meets all relevant smoke control regulations and comes in 1000N, 800N and 500N forms with a stroke of up to 710mm.
State of the art software allows the stroke and current rating to be tailored to your needs. If you want to arrange factory pre-programming at a small cost, call us on +44 (0)870 240 6460 and we'll go over the details with you.
The advantages of our Folding Arm Actuators:
- Very wide opening angles possible
- Suitable for SHEV
- Opening durations in less than 60 sec
(according to EN 12101-2 standards)
- Very resistant to changing load (i.e. from wind)
- Minimal space required, optical attractive by symmetrical design
- High-performance gear (>20,000 cycles)
- Available in tandem and synchronized versions
- Smart bracket system enables flexible installations in the middle and at the side of the closing edges
- Application programming interface (API)
- Low power consumption – high efficiency
Under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) it is a legal requirement to use only certified products for smoke ventilation. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure installations meet the relevant standards. For more information see SCS Group’s Technical Bulletin here.
Download the Folding Arm Actuator Calculation Tool
Easivent is the sole supplier of Simon PROtec products in the United Kingdom, including the manufacturer's range of actuators. Simon PROtec has developed a calculation tool that helps contractors find the right folding arm actuator for their needs. Follow the link below to download and use the tool for your projects.