Folding Arm Actuators
A Folding Arm Actuator is precision-designed - this aesthetically pleasing actuator offers improved performance, durability and flexibility, CE-marked for smoke control use.
This range of folding arm actuators is a ventilation revolution, offering safe, reliable opening in under 60 seconds and enabling wide opening angles. Folding arm actuators are ideal for smoke control systems*, and are available from Easivent EXCLUSIVELY IN THE UK.
Folding arm actuators from Easivent are energy-efficient and weather resistant, offering wide opening angles with rapid opening and closing times. With testing to EN 12101 the folding arm actuator meets all relevant smoke control regulations and comes in 1000N, 800N and 500N forms with stroke up to 710mm. state of the art software allows the stroke and current rating to be tailored to suit your needs, so factory pre-programming can be arranged at a small cost, just call us on +44 (0)870 240 6460 for details.
- Very wide opening angles possible
- Suitable for SHEV
- Opening durations in less than 60 sec
(according to EN 12101-2 standards)
- Very resistant to changing load (i.e. from wind)
- Minimal space required, optical attractive by symmetrical design
- High-performance gear (>20,000 cycles)
- Available in tandem and synchronized versions
- Smart bracket system enables flexible installations in the middle and at the side of the closing edges
- Application programming interface (API)
- Low power consumption – high efficiency
Many electrical contractors have attempted to self-install smoke control and automatic opening ventilator (AOV) systems, but because they were not properly prepared they didn’t enjoy the experience. In 2017, Easivent host a variety of training courses which demonstrate the benefits and ease of self-installation of smoke control & ventilation systems. Book your place today!
*Under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) it is a legal requirement to use only certified products for smoke ventilation. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure installations meet the relevant standards.