Door magnet - 24V
Door magnets hold open fire doors to aid daily ventilation through the lobby/corridor areas and provide easy access for the building's occupants.
When a fire alarm or smoke system is triggered, the magnet's power supply is removed allowing the fire doors to close automatically by their standard closing mechanism.
In normal and daily ventilation conditions the magnets are re-energised enabling the doors to be pushed back and held open.
The magnets are fitted with an integral manual release button and supplied with an adjustable plate.
Includes a surface mount box with 20mm knockouts or the fascia plate is suitable for flush mounting on a standard electrical box with an optional floor mounting bracket also available.
- Housing: White pressed steel
- Ingress rating: IP51
- Dimensions (mm): Magnet - 86h x 86w x 62d & Plate - 62h x 62w x 38.5d
- Weight: 0.53Kg
- Holding force: 200N (+20%)
- Residual force: Zero
- Door power rating: 3 to 6 in accordance to EN 1154
- Power supply: 24V DC, 48mA
- Connection: 2 wire
- Environment: 0o C to +40o C
- Conformity: BS EN 1155