Are you looking to grow your business and bring smoke control in house?
If you are mechanical or electrical contractors or other trade specialist that is looking to grow their business and bring smoke control installation in-house, then our SCS Group Approved Installers scheme could be for you.
SCS Group Approved Installers benefit from:
- A discount on the full range of Easivent products
- Technical support by phone
- Potential business referrals
- Link and company logo featured on our dedicated find an installer page
Who can become an SCS Group Approved Installer?
In order to become an SCS Group Approved Installer, you will need to be either a member of the Smoke Control Association or third party accredited to IFC SDI19 or if you can meet the following criteria:
- Have staff trained to 18th edition
- Hold a minimum of £5m public liability insurance
- Have a written Health and Safety Policy Statement and carry out risk assessments where appropriate
- Be third party accredited for health and safety (e.g. CHAS)
- Be a registered trading company with HMRC
- Have ISO 9001 certification
- Have an appropriate electrical accreditation (e.g. NICEIC)
- Have at least one person complete the full three-day training course (design, install and commissioning)
- Commit to gaining IFC SDI19 accreditation with 12 months of the joining the scheme
- A minimum annual spend of £50,000
Please note: Approved Installer status is valid for initially a years subject to an agreed annual spend.
If you would like to find out more about becoming an SCS Group Approved Installer, then please complete our application form and we'll be back in touch to discuss the scheme and your business.