Become part of the SCS Group Easivent Approved Installer Network and bring smoke control in house
Our SCS Group Easivent Approved Installer Network is open to those who are already members of our SCS Group Easivent Registered Installers Network. If you are not a Registered Installer, you will need to become one in order to become an Approved Installer.
SCS Group Easivent Approved Installers benefit from:
- 10% discount on the full range of Easivent products
- Technical support by phone
- Potential business referrals
- Link and company logo featured on our dedicated find an installer page
Who can become an SCS Group Easivent Approved Installer?
To become an Approved Installer, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Already be an SCS Group Easivent Registered Installer
- Hold a minimum of £5m public liability insurance
- Have ISO 9001 certification
- Be third party accredited for health and safety (e.g. CHAS)
- Have an appropriate electrical accreditation (e.g. NICEIC)
- Successful credit check
- Have at least one person complete the full three-day training course (design, install and commissioning)
Please note: Approved Installer status is valid for three years subject to an annual spend of £10,000.
If you would like to find out more about becoming an SCS Group Easivent Approved Installer, then please complete our expression of interest form.