Are you looking to grow your business and bring smoke control in house?
If you are mechanical or electrical contractors or other trade specialist that is looking to grow their business and bring smoke control installation in-house, then our SCS Group Easivent Registered Installers scheme is for you.
SCS Group Easivent Registered Installers benefit from:
- 5% discount on the full range of Easivent products
- Technical support by phone (limited)
- Potential business referrals
- Link from our dedicated find an installer page
- Ability to apply to become an SCS Group Easivent Approved Installer
Who can become an SCS Group Easivent Registered Installer?To become a Registered Installer, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have staff trained to 17th edition (Note: From June 2019 18th edition will be required)
- Hold at least £2m public liability insurance
- Have a written Health and Safety Policy Statement and carry out risk assessments where appropriate
- Be a registered trading company with HMRC