Product Manufacturer: Easivent
- Reduces maintenance visits and ensures that system failures are detected and rectified promptly.
- Save callout costs or wasted visits through a secure remote connection to test and diagnose, as well as apply software updates.
- Provides a cost-effective way for building owners to fulfil their obligations under the Regulatory Reform Order 2005.
- Comprehensive self-test capabilities and remote monitoring of alarms and events
- Real-time 24/7 reporting of alarms and events by email or SMS messaging or scheduled in a report,
- Monitors the mechanical operation of the smoke vents (open/closed positions) and reports failures.
- Enables the scheduling of weekly tests of every component on the system and issue a compliance report to the building operator or facilities manager to certify that the system is healthy.
- Supports remote interrogation and test of the system and its components at any time via the internet to find and take prompt action to resolve problems before they become incidents.
- Available with Broadband or 3G mobile connectivity to provide secure remote access and data transfer to the cloud. Extension aerials are available for improved 3G coverage.
- Compatible with newly shipped or upgraded SCS/Easivent EV300 shaft systems.
- The Eyeball device is installed and powered by the shaft system main control panel.
- Feedback on the vents is required for automatic testing. Easivent actuators have feedback built in as standard.
Additional system support
- System installation and commissioning costs are specific to the project.
- Software update of control units is available as an offsite support service.
- If an emergency call-out is required this is available as part of a support service contract.
*The price for this package is only valid for equipment that is Eyeball ready with the self testing software installed. If you are not sure on the suitability of your equipment please contact our Webstore for advice.
Item added to cart!