Product Manufacturer: Easivent
DCS-100 is a revolutionary control system designed specifically for the fire/smoke damper controls market and is ideal for school type systems. Through a program of investment in research and development, utilising the latest micro-controller technology and high reliability communications system, the DCS-100 introduced distributed intelligence to the fire/smoke damper control market
The human interface panel has been designed to grace any entrance foyer whilst being robust enough for plant room installations.
- Digital communications
- The digital communications system provides high integrity signalling over 3 kilometres of cable and instantaneous real time monitoring/control of dampers.
- The DCS-100 allows dampers to be added, deleted or re-allocated to different fire zones quickly, simply and at any time.
- Flash memory
- All system configuration parameters are stored in nonvolatile flash memory within the panel and the nodes themselves.
- Mimic Panels
- Additional panels may be fitted to a system anywhere in the building providing either a simple mimic panel or a full duplicate control station.
- Options available include networked systems for larger installations, automated damper testing, fault logs, alarm logs and cold smoke clearance mode.
Physical Dimensions (max): 300 x 400 x 170mm W x H x D
Weight (typical): 9.5Kg IP rating: 44 (Solids > 1mm & splash proof)
Materials: Powder coated mild steel casing Polycarbonate control cover
Climatic: 0 to 70 C ambient 80% RH non-condensing
Colours: Black and grey (RAL 7000) Polycarbonate smoked grey
Cable entry: Gland plates top and bottom
Hinging: Right as standard, left by request
Electrical Supply Voltage: 90-260V ac 47-63Hz
Power consumption: 45W (max)
PSU approvals: EN 60950-1 EN54-4 compliant Battery backup: 2.3Ah internal battery.
Hold up time: 2 hrs.
Fusing: Internal 1A a/s 20mm
Digital Inputs: 5V 10mA to volt free contacts 8 off fitted as standard, 1 normally used for psu fail detect.
Digital Outputs: Opto-isolated 24V 100mA rated 4 fitted as standard (1 required for common fault) – 4 optional SPC0 Relays.
System Display: 2 line 40 character LCD 100 tri-colour damper status LEDs
Nodes (all types) per panel: 150 max
Dampers per panel: 100 max No: of zones: 100 max Reaction time: <1s (alarm change of state to DIN12 output change)
Related productsview more items
from £688.00 +VAT