Folding Arm 2 "Shorty" Actuator (500N, 530mm stroke, 1.4A)
Exclusive from Easivent in the UK. CE-marked for smoke control use (tested to EN 12101).
Folding Arm 2 actuator is designed for use on smaller width openings. This aesthetically pleasing folding arm actuator offers improved performance, durability and flexibility for smoke vent applications (AOV windows, rooflights etc). A great alternative to conventional chain actuators.
Benefits to you include:
- Opens in under 60 seconds and enables wide opening angles.
- Improved power - able to open heavier rooflights thanks to force of up to 500N
- Rigorously tested with high-performance gears. Tested to up to 20,000 cycles
- Programmable via SimonLink Software (Sold separately see Spares & Software section of the store)
- Intelligent synchronised version removes risk of damage to rooflights when multiple arms are used on the same rooflight
- Aesthetically pleasing design requiring minimal space inside buildings
- Low energy consumption
- Weather resistant folding arm actuator
- Case mounting bracket is included
Nominal voltage: 24V
Nominal current: 1.4A
Cut-off: Intelligent load-dependent cut off
Programmable: Programmable via SimonLink Software (prior to dispatch)
Full Load Speed: 14 mm/s
Ingress protection: IP 54
Switch on duration: ED 30 %
Temperature range: - 5° to + 75° C
Connection cable: Silicone 5 (6) x 0.75 mm², light grey, length 2 m
Housing: Aluminium EV1 anodized
Dimensions: 409mm x 58mm x 130 or 210mm
Part No: M21490
Power supply used must remove the 24v supply for a minimum of 500m/s prior to the reverse polarity supply being applied.
Don't forget your brackets...
Top fix mounting bracket for outward opening vents
Articulated top fix mounting bracket for outward opening vents
Mounting bracket for outward opening vents (articulated)
Mounting bracket for inward opening vents
Mounting bracket for outward opening vents
Mounting bracket for Schüco AW57RO profiles
Mounting bracket for Raico 105D profiles